These terms and conditions were last updated on April 13, 2023
Article 1 – Applicability.
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of dglearning.eu and transactions related to our products and services.
- During payment, you will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions are made available electronically free of charge as a pdf.
- Situations not covered by these general terms and conditions should be judged “in the spirit” of these general terms and conditions.
- Uncertainties about the interpretation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions shall be interpreted “in the spirit” of these general terms and conditions.
Article 2 – The Agreement
- You can register for an account on our site. During this process, you may be asked to choose a password. You are responsible for keeping passwords and account information confidential and agree not to share your passwords, account information or secure access to our site or services with others. You must not allow anyone else to use your account to access the site, as you are responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your passwords or accounts. You must notify us immediately if you discover that your password has been leaked or otherwise inadvertently disclosed to third parties. After we terminate your account, you may not attempt to register a new account without our permission.
- By registering with, accessing or otherwise using dglearning.eu’s site, products and services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. Use of this site implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- By using dglearning.eu or communicating with us digitally, you agree and acknowledge that we may communicate with you digitally through our site or by sending you an email.
- By visiting dglearning.eu, you agree to use it only for the purposes for which it is intended and as permitted by these terms and conditions, any additional contracts with us, and by applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices and guidelines. You may not use our site or services to use, publish or distribute material consisting of (or linked to) harmful computer software; use data from our site for direct marketing activities; or conduct systematic or automated data collection activities on or in connection with our site. It is strictly prohibited to engage in any activity that causes or may cause damage to the site or that interferes with the operation, availability or accessibility of the site.
- We may, in our sole discretion, at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, access to the Site or any service thereon. You agree that we will not be liable to your or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of your access to or use of the Site or any content you may have shared on the Site. You are not entitled to any compensation or other payment, even if certain features, settings and/or Content that you have contributed or come to rely on are permanently lost. You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent access restriction measures on our site.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms, if you breach these Terms in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to address the breach, including temporarily or permanently suspending your access to the Site, contacting your Internet service provider to request that your access to the Site be blocked, and/or by taking legal action against you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, relating to your violation of these Terms and applicable laws, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights. You will promptly compensate us for our damages, losses, costs and expenses related to or arising from such claims.
Article 3 – Warranties and liability
- Nothing in this article shall limit or exclude any warranty required by law that it would be unlawful to limit or exclude. dglearning.eu and all content on the Web site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. We do not guarantee that:
- this site or our products will meet your requirements;
- this site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis;
- the quality of any product or service you purchase or obtain through this site will meet your expectations.
- Nothing on this site is intended to be considered legal, financial or medical advice of any kind. If you need advice you should consult an expert.
- The provisions of this article apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and shall not limit or exclude our liability in cases where it would be unlawful or prohibited. In no event shall we be liable for any direct or indirect damages (including loss of profits or revenues, loss or damage to data, software or databases, loss of or damage to property or data) incurred by you or any third party arising out of your access to, or use of, our site.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided in an additional contract, our maximum liability to you for all damages arising out of or in connection with dglearning.eu or products and services marketed or sold through the site, regardless of the cause from which such liability might arise, shall be limited to the total price you paid to us to purchase such products or services or to use the site. Such limitation applies to all your claims of every kind and nature.
- We can offer a variety of communication tools on our site. It is not feasible for us to screen or monitor all content shared by you or others on or through our site. However, we reserve the right to control content and monitor all use of and activity on our site, and to remove or refuse such content at our discretion. By posting information or otherwise using the communication facilities on our site, you agree that the content is in accordance with these terms and conditions, may not be illegal or unlawful, and may not infringe the rights of third parties.
- No products or services of or by third parties may be offered on dglearning.eu unless approval has been sought from dglearning.eu
- You may not assign, transfer or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, to any third party without our prior written consent. Any purported transfer in violation of this section is void and invalid.
Article 4 – Products and payment
- The prices of the products on dglearning.eu are calculated including VAT during the checkout of your order.
- Payment is possible through Mollie’s service with the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Klarna (pay later)
- Bank transfer: By choosing this payment method, you will receive a proforma invoice immediately after placing your order. This invoice contains the bank details for wire transfer. Within 24 hours of receipt of payment or order approval by DG-Learning, the training(s) (and group) will be added to your account. You will then receive an email confirming that the order has been completed.
- All prices are subject to printing and typesetting errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In the event of printing and typesetting errors, dglearning.co.uk shall not be obliged to supply the product according to the incorrect price.
- dglearning.eu is at all times entitled to make changes to the prices of the products or services offered.
Article 5 – Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving a reason, provided the course has not started or licenses are not in use.
- Unused account/training licenses may be cancelled and refunded within 14 days of receipt without reason.
- When the training starts in your account or that of your enrolled users, your order is final and cannot be returned.
- Once your return request is received and approved you will be credited the full amount of the product in question. To exercise this right, please contact us at[email protected]
Article 6 – Updating these terms and conditions
- We may update these terms and conditions from time to time. You are required to check these terms regularly for changes or updates. The date at the beginning of these terms is the last revision date. Changes to these terms and conditions will become effective as soon as such changes are posted on this site. Your continued use of this site, after making changes or updates, will be deemed notice of your acceptance of compliance with and be bound by these terms.
Dominican Avenue 18
2408 KH Alphen aan den Rijn
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 89314204
VAT no: NL 0047.16.653.B 15
06 – 54 95 56 70